jueves, 19 de marzo de 2009

IT'S BOA

hi friends...this my first English post... and I hope that isn't the last.........

I've created this post to show you a new artist (well not exactly new because she 've been a singer since 2000 but only in Korea, Japan & China). Her name is BoA and she's 23 years old, she was born in Korean, speaks Korean, Japanese, English & Chinese(I only speak Spanish and English T.T) and she's very beautiful (I love her ...bye bye Ayu XD)

This year she decided to release her first English album in USA and Canada, it's called BoA and it's a good album (I think something like Britney with JLo and Beyonce in one album XD). It's peak n° 8 in itunes' ranking and n°6 in Amazon's Ranking.


You can see the full album preview in the next video, enjoy it ...bye

Her website:

IN US: BoA America - Best Of Asia Bring On America-
IN JAPAN: BOA




PD: It's very difficult to explain my ideas in English!!! T:T sorry for mistakes ( I need an English book for DUMMIES XD)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario